I’d love to hear from you if you have an interesting topic idea!
Here are some general guidelines:
1. Please keep in mind that personal development is a broad niche. Since the main focus of this site is dating/interpersonal relationships, and as an extension of that, emotional growth and developing personal leadership qualities – only topics pertaining to these are accepted. Most of my posts are about specific HOW-TOs. Articles on professional/other aspects of life, psychology, religion, business, health etc don’t really fit in with my audience. Do have a look at the website content to get a better idea. If you’re unsure if your topic would fit, feel free to drop me a note.
2. Send me an email with the subject line: Guest post pitch.
3. Please let me know who you are ( a small intro) and where I can find you.
4. Guest posts need to be at least 1200 – 1500 words long.
5. Do let me know your proposed topic in a paragraph or two, and a short summary of the points you’ll be covering. This is just to get an idea of how the post will fit in relation to my other content.
6. Please also share some alternate headline proposals.
7. Make sure that the post you submit to me upon confirmation, is written exclusively for use by Big Break Theory and has not been published elsewhere.
8. I’ll add the main graphic for the post to maintain consistency, but don’t hesitate to include images within your post.
9. If we decide to proceed with your topic, please submit your final article in google docs to aishwarya[at]bigbreaktheory[dot]com. Submit your images in a separate folder like drop box or google drive and have a placeholder within the document to where it has to be inserted. Please include your author bio, 1-2 links of your choice and your photo.
10. I’ll also write a short introductory blurb that may include your main link, and will appear at the top of the post.
11. I share guest posts on my social media accounts. You get 1-2 links of your choice (no affiliate links are allowed though).