Thank you for your interest in guest posting for Big Break Theory!
Here are some general guidelines:
1. Since the main focus of this site is dating/ interpersonal relationships, emotional baggage and personal development, only topics pertaining to these are accepted. Needless to say, if a post isn’t keeping in line with the theme of the site, it won’t be a fit. If you’re not sure it’s a related topic, feel free to drop me a note.
2. Send me an email with the subject line: Guest post pitch.
3. Please let me know who you are ( a small intro) and where i can find you.
4. Guest posts need to be at least 1200 – 1500 words long.
5. Do let me know your proposed topic in a paragraph or two, and a short summary of the points you’ll be covering. This is just to get an idea of how the post will fit in relation to my other content.
6. Please make sure that the post you submit to me upon confirmation, is written exclusively for use by Big Break Theory and has not been published elsewhere.
7. I’ll add the main graphic for the post to maintain consistency, but don’t hesitate to include images within your post.
8. If we decide to proceed with your topic, please submit your final article in google docs to aishwarya[at]bigbreaktheory[dot]com. Submit your images in a separate folder like drop box or google drive and have a placeholder within the document to where it has to be inserted. Please include your author bio, 1-2 links of your choice and your photo.
9. i’ll also write a short introductory blurb that may include your main link, and will appear at the top of the post.
10. I share guest posts on my social media accounts. You get 1-2 links of your choice (no affiliate links are allowed though).
Note: Please make sure you read and agree with my disclaimer and disclosure policy before you submit the post.